Reviews are important, so I’ve decided this time I want at least 50 reviews of What Kind of Fool. Help me get there by taking the time to write and post a review on an Internet bookstore such as: Amazon, Barnes & Nobles or Black Expressions. To enter you need to copy and paste a copy of your review and email it to me at email@example.com with a list of places you posted the review. That’s it. Your name will be entered in a drawing to win $100!
Bonus Entries– Entrants who post a review on all 3 Internet store websites will have their name entered in the drawing 3 times. Entrants who post a review on Good Reads and/or Shelfari and/or an established Internet Blog/website (see note below) will receive extra entries for each place the review is posted.
Prize: $100 Gift Card to the store/restaurant of your choice (prize may also be taken as a Visa Gift Card or cash.)
• The review needs to be a minimum of 50 words. It CANNOT contain spoilers. (Please and thank you.)
Please note: It does not have to be a five star review. I want your honest review of my book. I am not attempting to bias the reviews. I am looking for volume because it is a marketing/promotion tool.
• Professional reviewers may participate.�
• All entrants must either like my Facebook Fan page or signup for my newsletter.
• Drawing will be held on about April 20th using random.org
• Drawing will be recorded in video format and uploaded to this blog and my Fan page.
The contest begins with reviews posted Feb 1st and ends April 15th. If you already wrote a review you may enter as long as it meets the word count and does not contain spoilers.
* Criteria for an “established blog/website” – active for 24 months with at least 4 updates a month.