I love readers of every kind, so I decided to do something special for all my readers near and far.
Non-Book Club Readers – Are you not in a book club, but want a chance to discuss one or both of my books with me? Join me for “Tuesday Night Virtual Meet-Up”. TNVM is a monthly call in session where anyone who has read one of my books may call in for a group discussion with me. Please email me at Rhonda@rhondamcknight.net and put TVNM or Tuesday Night in the subject, and I’ll contact you with call in instructions for the next available chat session.
Book Clubs – Are you a member of a book club? I would enjoy meeting your members and would love to chat with any book club that has selected Secrets and Lies to read.
- Book Clubs in the Atlanta area – I would love to attend your meeting in person.
- Book Clubs in the Augusta/Columbus/Macon and Columbia, S.C. areas – for a very small honorarium (that’s what I call gas money), I will travel to your book club meeting.
- Book Clubs outside of Georgia – Do you have a small budget for travel expenses? Don’t hesitate to contact me to attend a special meeting or event.
Can’t arrange for me to be there in person? Let’s do a Telephone Chat or SKYPE (my SKYPE ID: Rhonda_Mcknight)
To invite me to attend your book club meeting, send me an invitation via email at Rhonda@rhondamcknight.net. Please write “Book Club Invite” in the subject line so that your email will receive my immediate attention. The body of your email should contain the following information:
- The name of your book club
- The name of a contact person
- A telephone number and email address for the contact person
- The number of book club members
- The city and state
- The proposed date and time for the meeting
Want an autographed copy of one of my books for yourself or a friend? Email me at email@example.com and I’ll send you instructions on how to make a payment. Autographed books are $15.00 including shipping.
Finished one of my books and want to find other great books? Here are the websites of my favorite authors:
Other great Christian Fiction Sites: